By using services provided by Greek with Christina, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and the Terms, whether you simply browse the website Greek with Christina or you are a customer. The term “we” refers to Greek with Christina. The term “Material” refers to all class materials used in our classes. If you do not agree with all the Terms, do not use the Site.
Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
Changes to these Terms
Greek with Christina has the right to modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Greek with Christina Site. If you continue visiting or accepting services from Greek with Christina means that you agree with the Terms and Conditions of Greek with Christina.
Provision of the Services
We reserve the right to monitor the Services for purposes of determining that their usage comply with the Terms of Greek with Christina. In addition, we maintain an absolute right to review and remove Material transmitted through Greek with Christina that we believe is in violation of the law of these Terms. From time to time and without prior notice to you, we may change, expand and improve the Greek with Christina Site and Services.
Rights of access
Greek with Christina offers you right to access, use and display the content of this Site, provided that you comply with the Greek with Christina. The materials of this Site are provided to you only for your private, non-commercial use. Certain services materials of Greek with Christina are available only to registered students of Greek with Christina.
Use of the Service
Your right to access and use Greek with Christina is personal to you and is not transferable by you to any other person. Your access and use of external applications related to Greek with Christina may be interrupted from time to time due to malfunction of equipment, updating, maintenance or repair. Greek with Christina has no responsibility for malfunction caused by external applications.
Greek with Christina has no responsibility for any malfunction of any Teleconference Platforms used to perform our lessons. When and if the Teleconference Platforms are not operating properly, we will conduct the lessons via Google Meets. Please download the Google Meet app if you sign up from smartphone or tablet .
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials of Greek with Christina, including content, text, images, software, audio and video files, documentation remain at all time property of Greek with Christina or its suppliers. You may not post, distribute, translate or reproduce in any way any materials without the prior written consent of Greek with Christina.
Privacy and Security Policy
Any personal information or other information about you collected by Greek with Christina through, or in connection with, Greek with Christina is subject to our Privacy and Security Policy. We do not knowingly collect identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Videos and Photos
- For quality control purposes Greek with Christina has the right to monitor classes by recording live lessons.
- Greek with Christina holds permission to use image, video, voice and creative work of students and children as part of its promotional campaigns.
- Image, video, voice and creative work of students and children will be used only after Greek with Christina receives parents’, guardians’ and students written consent.
- Greek with Christina will not allow students’ images and videos presented in promotional campaigns to be personally identified.
- If permission is revoked, every effort will be made to remove relevant media from distribution, however this may not be possible or practical in some situations
- If in the future you wish your image not to be part of any promotion please contact Greek with Christina for the video to be removed.
Greek with Christina posts customer testimonials which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you wish to request to have your testimonial removed please contact Greek with Christina.
Terms and conditions of the courses
* You are actually enrolled in the course only after you have paid the course fee.
* The course fee will only be refunded if the course is cancelled by me.
* I reserve the right to cancel group courses if at least 2 people do not sign up.
* I reserve the right to change the tutor in the course.
* A participant who significantly disrupts the class may be excluded from the course without refund.
* I will only use the applicant's personal data for the purpose of organising the course.
* I reserve the right to change the terms and conditions.
* Individual lesson packages must be taken in one calendar year.
Admission to the course
* The course can be purchased directly in the e-shop
* If you are enrolling in a higher level course, you must verify your knowledge by written work or an exam to be assigned to the appropriate course
The individual package must be taken through regular and pre-arranged tuition. The student should contact me regarding time availability prior to purchase.
* Lessons can be booked by email or via the contact form on the Greek with Christina website
* You are required to pay for the course within 14 days of receiving payment instructions; if the course starts earlier than 14 days, you as the candidate are required to pay for the course no later than the day the course starts
* payment is for 10 lessons of 60 minutes each
* after payment has been credited to the course provider's account you will receive a confirmation of payment
* The price for the course includes: tuition within the given time range, entrance test (if necessary)
* minimum number of students for opening a group course is 2 (max.8)
* In case of my absence, a substitution or an alternative lesson on another day will be arranged, I will inform you immediately
* comments on the lesson can be communicated to me by the student
* Classes are conducted via Meets (or Skype).
* Lesson time starts at the agreed hour. If you are late, the missed time will count towards the lesson time. I will wait for you for a maximum of 15 minutes. If I am late, I will make up the missed time.
Individual lessons are suitable for regular lessons or for language coaching.
* Cancellations before the start of the course will be refunded in full to candidates who have already paid, otherwise no refund
* As a provider, I undertake to collect and use the personal data provided by the candidate only for internal purposes and not to pass it on to third parties.
This Agreement represents the agreement between you and Greek with Christina. If you have any questions about the Greek with Christina policy please contact us.